Adobe XD, Sketch, and Figma
They are an industry-leading company specializing in B2B payment solutions and financing. Their mission is to redefine how businesses manage financial transactions, and they are passionate about creating user-centric solutions that empower their clients. They are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer with fluent English skills to join their team and work closely with their product teams to craft outstanding user experiences.
They are seeking a creative and experienced UX/UI Designer to work in close collaboration with their product teams. As a key member of their team, you will have the exciting opportunity to shape the user experience of their B2B payment platform. Your expertise in creating mockups and high-fidelity designs will be essential in creating intuitive and visually appealing user interfaces for their clients.
- Collaborate closely with product managers and developers to understand project goals.
- Translate user and business requirements into compelling user interfaces.
- Create wireframes, mockups, and high-fidelity designs for web and mobile applications.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to gather valuable insights.
- Iterate designs based on feedback and user testing results.
- Maintain design consistency and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Proven experience as a UX/UI Designer with a strong portfolio.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, to effectively communicate with clients and the team.
- Autonomy and independence to be the first Designer of the team and, maybe in the future, move to be the Head of Design.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, or similar.
- Familiarity with user research and usability testing methodologies.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail and a passion for creating visually stunning and user-friendly designs.
- Ability to stay updated with design trends and emerging technologies.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Flexible working hours.
- 15 days PTO (not including regional U.S. holidays).