Start applying for international jobs with GeekHunter today!
Here is what to expect for your next hiring process steps:
We will review your CV and personal info and understand if you can be ready for an international role.
A 30-minute chat with our Tech Recruiters to talk about the opportunities and vet your English skills.
A quick take-home test to evaluate your abilities (only for development roles).
Meet the Company
Talk to the hiring manager and get a good glimpse of how they work and check if it’s what you’re looking for.
Go deeper into your most recent projects and experiences plus any assessments the company may ask for.
Time to celebrate!
Some quick tips
1. Apply via desktop
2. You can apply for our current and future international jobs! In case you don’t find any interesting job with us at the moment, fill out the application form and join our Talent Pool. We’ll keep your information and call you for an interview only when we have new matching job openings
3. See the full job descriptions and further details, such as salary range, by clicking on the name of the job
4. Clicking the button on each job page you will be redirected to the application form
5. You can apply to multiple jobs with the same application!
6. Keep an eye on the job ID (#) when you’re applying to make sure it’s the same position.
Our Job Board 👇
For now, we can not identify the companies. But as soon as you start in the process (after we approve your resume) you’ll get details and more information about the companies so you can do your research. 👇
Join our Talent Pool through here! We’ll keep your information and schedule an interview whenever we have new matching job openings.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
All of our jobs listed are remote-only!
The level of proficiency can vary a bit depending on the company and the role, but we advise candidates to have at least an upper-intermediate level of English prior to applying. We will assess it during the hiring process.
Most of our job roles are mid or senior-level. Because of that, we believe at least 3 years of deep experience for mid-level roles and 5 or more for senior roles are required.
You can reapply for the same role after 3 months of your previous application.
Absolutely! Feel free to choose as many job openings as you want when applying via our form. Just remember to check the ID (#) of the jobs you're selecting.
No. At GeekHunter, we only work with full-time/contractor jobs.
It can vary a lot depending on the company and its needs, but most of the roles listed on the job board are contractors (equivalent to PJ in Brazil).
Yes! Both must be made in English to not only assess your level of proficiency but also so that the company in question (and their team) can review them quicker. If you need help with creating a CV in English, check out this article we made in Portuguese.
At this time (prior to the application), we don't disclose the names of our clients. If you are approved on the first steps (CV and English assessments), we will give you all the details!