Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
S.H is a digital health company focused on improved prevention, early disease detection, and diagnosis. Its mission is to reduce the time to diagnosis because the earlier diagnosis of cancer, heart disease, and type 2 diabetes improves interventions, reduces costs, and saves lives.
Its focus is on improving time to diagnosis, diagnostic delays, missing data, identifying early pre-visit diagnostic testing, and the connection between risk assessment and symptom assessment all for the purpose of preventing premature deaths and saving lives.
Who are they looking for?
They are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our client’s needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Able to communicate and write in English.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.