Business, Banking or Financial Services
This company is one of the largest and most successful fintech software development companies in the world, having built three fintech unicorns from scratch. The company specializes in building digital solutions, including 45 original enterprises, 100 digital transformations, and 40 product revamps.
We seek a talented Front-End Developer who will be responsible for developing new user-facing features, determining the structure and design of web pages, building reusable codes, optimizing page loading times, and using a variety of markup languages to create the web pages.
- Assists in backlog grooming to help with story point estimates and identifies dependencies of backlog items
- Contributes to daily scrum meetings to discuss any items in progress or any blockers to development items
- Active participant in the sprint planning ceremonies to make sure items planned for the sprint are in a ready state
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are needed with the product team to make sure business needs are clear
- Identifies/builds out any development tasks that are needed to accomplish the user story
- Aligns with the product team to be an advocate of the users’ & functional partners’ needs
- Assists in testing to make sure acceptance criteria have been met
- Proactive communication of and collaboration with external and internal customers to understand information needs and functional requirements; and the delivery of appropriate artifacts as needed
- Experience in enterprise-wide requirements definition for management systems and methodologies
- Seamless collaboration with Enterprise Architects to recommend solutions for process improvements within existing environments
- Development of requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- 5+ years of experience working as a technical business analyst
- 2+ years of experience working for the banking or financial services industry
- Elicitation of business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process mapping, use cases, scenarios, tasks, and workflow analysis.
- Critical evaluation of information gathered from multiple sources, reconciliation of conflicts, decomposition of high-level information into details, and separation of user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Ability to make recommendations and influence outcomes regarding necessary changes to deliverables, as expected from other groups.
- Collaboration with developers and subject-matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Strong communication skills in English (spoken and written)