React.js, Next.js, Node, Typescript, Postgres
The company enables smarter decision-making by accelerating the flow of data-driven insights. The company’s semantic layer platform simplifies, accelerates, and extends business intelligence and data science capabilities for enterprise customers across all industries. The company empowers customers to democratize data, implement self-service BI, and build a more agile analytics infrastructure for more impactful decision-making.
You will be a core contributor to our web application used by the world’s largest organizations for data engineering and analytics. This position will collaborate with product designers and other technical leads to design and develop streamlined interfaces, APIs, and integrations for data management.
In particular, they are working on innovations for data modeling and analytics combined with version control through a unique integration of web applications and git. You will spearhead architecture design, help them leverage modern tech stacks, and also adhere to standard best practices.
You will be leading a team of other 2 full-stack developers and collaborate constantly with the team in the United States and Eastern Europe.
- Design and build features for complex data modeling, management, and analytics
- Collaborate with engineering architects, UI/UX, and product to design new capabilities
- Help establish best practices, document designs, and mentor junior team members
- Define requirements, estimate work, track dependencies, report progress, highlight blockers
- Writing code for client-side demands
- Occasional API building on the back end
- Writing tests
- Advanced English with clear communication
- 5+ years experience as a Fullstack
- Proficiency in Node.js, React, and Typescript
- Familiarity with Next.js and related frameworks (e.g. redux/zustand/react-query) and knowledge of how to weigh tradeoffs (experience with react server components/server actions with next 14 is a plus)
- Familiarity with Nest.js
- Familiarity with SQL, Postgres
Preference will be given to candidates with
- Experience with concepts of microservices, REST APIs, open APIs, and tools like Swagger
- Experience with internationalization and related tools like i18n
- Expertise with telemetry and tools like Winston, Open Telemetry
- Expertise in testing methods such as unit, integration, and e2e, tools used for each (e.g. Jest), as well as approaches for mocking (e.g. ts-mockito) requests and responses for test automation
- Experience with web app use of databases (e.g. Postgres, Aurora)
- Experience with libraries for ORM (e.g. drizzle/prisma) or other schema management tech (e.g. flyway)
- Experience with Tailwind for CSS styling
- Experience building UIs from Figma designs
- Familiarity with containers, cloud tech, and infrastructure related to web apps such as Docker
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Excel)
- Enough familiarity with Golang to help remove it from the current code base
Join a team of passionate people committed to redefining the way business intelligence and AI is done.