The company enables smarter decision-making by accelerating the flow of data-driven insights. The company’s semantic layer platform simplifies, accelerates, and extends business intelligence and data science capabilities for enterprise customers across all industries. The company empowers customers to democratize data, implement self-service BI, and build a more agile analytics infrastructure for more impactful decision-making.
You will be a core contributor in the design and development of cutting-edge technologies for data
modeling. This position is not about building data models, but rather building tools for data modeling. You will help integrate with modern technologies for data warehousing to support shaping data for advanced analytics use cases. Management is optional but mentorship is key.
- Design and build features for complex data modeling and analysis
- Integrate with different query languages, protocols, and tools for data transformation
- Help establish best practices, document designs, and mentor junior team members
- Define requirements, estimate work, track dependencies, report progress, highlight blockers
- BA/BS preferred in a technical or engineering field
- 4+ years experience
- Proficiency in Scala
- Expertise in SQL and a deep understanding of databases, relational algebra, aggregations, etc.
- Experience with different types of databases and cloud-native variants (e.g. Snowflake, BigQuery, RDS, Redshift, Neptune, DynamoDB, Cosmos, Athena)
Preference will be given to candidates with
- Familiarity with OLAP concepts and technologies such as SSIS and SSAS
- Experience with technologies such as Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) and Multidimensional
Data Expressions (MDX)
- Familiarity with streaming data systems such as Kafka and KSQL
$60,000 – $72,000 / year
Join a team of passionate people committed to redefining the way business intelligence and AI is done.