Android, iOS, React Native, React.js, VisionOS (stretch), Figma
A leading company in the gaming industry, seeking mobile developers who are passionate about integrating fitness into virtual reality experiences. Their innovative technology transforms movement data into valuable fitness metrics, which are then gamified and presented to players. As the ultimate solution for VR developers, they offer official VR fitness tracking, seamless integration with a vast range of 300+ wearables and wellness apps, and boast the fastest-growing and widely utilized fitness Discord bot. Join them and revolutionize the way gaming and fitness intersect for an immersive and health-conscious gaming experience.
About the Opportunity
We’re looking for gamers and music lovers to help us create an epic mobile app experience. This role will focus on creating the frontend interface and driving complex interactions with our backend. We are crafting a new standard for fitness and social.
- Create a consistent front-end interface.
- Drive complex interactions with our backend.
- Work with GCP environment firebase and systems.
- Manipulate API endpoints.
- Design cutting-edge features.
- 3+ years of experience and proficiency with React Native development.
- Understand Firebase and GCP systems.
- Understand how to manipulate API endpoints.
- Solid organizational skills to create a consistent framework, within the React Native stack.
Nice to have
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates taste in UI and consumer products.
- Experience using cutting-edge design with Figma, SwiftUI, and performance tradeoffs.
- Live in or near Curitiba – PR.
Hiring Process (2-3 weeks):
- Interview with GeekHunter
- Take-home test (Hacker Rank)
- Technical Interview
- Interview with leaders
- Final interview
$40,000 ~ $54,000 USD/Year