SaaS, Agile methodology
- You are a no-excuse individual who takes ownership and you are fully accountable for outcomes.
- You are customer-centric and care to understand customer needs and expectations.
- You are a visionary able to see and anticipate the product and industry’s future.
- You have exceptionally strong communication skills and are able to clearly articulate your thoughts.
- You have a systems architect mindset and are able to see both the small and big picture.
- You meticulously and comprehensively document information with extreme attention to detail.
- You learn quickly and keep up with a fast-paced changing environment.
If you answered YES! to all the above, GREAT! keep reading, as you might be who we’re looking for!
About the role
- Own and lead various products from concept through development and launch.
- Create and maintain product roadmaps outlining strategic direction and major milestones.
- Define and prioritize the product backlog, ensuring alignment with the product strategy and goals.
- Be the primary point of contact for the product team, engineering team, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with designers to ensure the product’s user interface and experience are optimal.
- Identify and address gaps between the teams to enhance collaboration and efficiency.
- Evaluate new product ideas and features for feasibility, profitability, and integration.
- Ensure all new ideas align with the overall product vision and organizational goals.
- Make product-related decisions promptly and efficiently.
What qualifies you for this role?
- Proven experience as a SaaS Product Owner in a development setting.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, or other related field.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- American company with a multinational team.
- Work that fits your personality and lifestyle.
- Your hours are flexible, and so is your vacation.
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job.
- You can work from anywhere in the world – We work 100% remotely!
The ideal candidate has proven SaaS Product Ownership experience and a genuine passion for the product and its impact on users and the market.
About the company
This company is the industry-leading solution for optimizing PPC advertising against illegitimate clicks. Their automated solution detects, blocks, and reports all fraudulent activity in real time, so clients can be confident that their advertising budget is being used effectively.
The team understands the disappointment of watching clients’ marketing budgets deplete due to click fraud. To solve this problem, the company provides click fraud protective measures that can be adjusted based on the client’s business needs. Their user-friendly interface makes it easier to control the level of protection the clients want the system to apply to clients’ advertising campaigns.
Since 2016, the company’s saved over $1 billion for more than 7,000 clients by optimizing its advertising campaigns.
With this solution, clients can achieve quality traffic and outperform their competitors by eliminating unwanted clicks on their PPC ads, cleaning up their traffic, and saving their budget for their actual audience.