Scrum, Product, Agile
About the company
A leading GameTech company in Greece and among the fastest-growing in Europe operates under various brands in countries like Greece, Cyprus, Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Portugal, Brazil, and several others in North and South America.
The company’s goal is to utilize advanced technology to deliver the best experience to those who rely on them for entertainment.
The company primarily develops its sites and services using C# / ASP.NET. Their newer services are built with .NET Core. On the front-end, they’ve adopted vue.js for recent applications, but older systems rely on server-rendered (Razor) views combined with jQuery & Knockout.js. MS SQL server is their main storage solution, but they also turn to Redis and ElasticSearch where beneficial. RabbitMQ is their primary message broker. For code management, they use Gitlab, and the Atlassian suite assists with ticketing and documentation.
About the position
As a Scrum Product Owner and part of an Agile development team at a leading GameTech company, you will drive the vision and development of products by using agile best practices to maximize the business value of the team’s deliverables.
- Drive one Scrum team as the Product Owner;
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team throughout the project;
- Create requirements in the forms of epics and stories;
- Manage the backlog and iteration planning process;
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectations for the delivery of new functionalities;
- Mitigate impediments impacting the release/sprint goals;
- Support the team and organization by using agile / scrum best practices and promote agile values;
- Partner with product management and business stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI;
- Explore the market to identify opportunities and represent the voice of the customer to the team.
Our ideal future co-worker has a strong sense of ownership, takes pride in developing our products and cannot find rest until every customer has a great user experience. We expect you to have:
- At least 2 years of working experience as a Product Owner in a technological environment;
- Solid agile experience;
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and business teams;
- Familiarity with online sports betting and casino products is an asset;
- Good understanding of technology, programming languages and software architecture is considered a plus;
- Advanced/Fluent english level.
About the hiring process:
- Tech Recruiting Interview
- Technical Interview (Live coding)
- HRBP & Tech Manager final interview
Full time – CLT: R$:11.000,00 to R$:18.000,00/Month
- Swile Flexible Card;
- Medical and dental plan;
- SESC Credential;
- Yearly Bonus: Up to 20% of annual salary based on performance.