This is an ambitious company aiming to create one of the largest B2B marketplaces ever seen. Our primary focus is on industrial recycling, but we have bigger plans to revolutionize how small and growing industrial businesses in America finance their expansion and acquire and maintain complex equipment. By leveraging the power of technology, we are bridging the gap between traditional industrial businesses and the digital world.
What sets us apart is our commitment to providing comprehensive solutions. Unlike traditional dealerships, we source equipment from manufacturers around the world, offering our customers a wide selection beyond their local options. Additionally, we collaborate with over 50 finance providers to ensure our customers get the best possible rates. We are dedicated to delivering excellent service. With a strong emphasis on honesty and hard work, we are builders, shakers, and changemakers ready to make a lasting impact on the industrial landscape.
Join us, an American company founded by small business owners, builders, and engineers, and be part of our journey to transform how equipment is sourced, financed, and serviced for the benefit of small businesses across the nation!
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking an experienced Odoo (OpenERP) Engineer with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience to support our rapid growth. As part of our cross-functional team, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and testing Odoo modules, projects, products, and interfaces.
This position entails customizing, configuring server environments, analyzing customer needs, and proposing suitable solutions using Odoo. Additionally, the role involves data migration, integration with the company’s ERP system, code maintenance, bug fixing, and optimization of application performance.
To excel in this role, you should have at least 2 years of experience in Odoo, proficiency in Python and PostgreSQL, and possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills. Knowledge of API integrations, and adherence to software engineering best practices are also desired.
We value collaboration, so being a team player and possessing a strong user-centric mindset is essential. We prioritize deep user empathy, speed, creativity, and delivering tangible outcomes. Join our dynamic product team and be part of our mission to revolutionize the industrial equipment industry. If you thrive in a collaborative and innovative startup environment and are motivated to drive meaningful change, we invite you to apply and contribute your skills and ideas to our growing company.
- Design, develop, and test Odoo (OpenERP) modules, projects, products, and interfaces.
- Customize Odoo/ OpenERP modules based on specific requirements.
- Configure, install, and maintain server and multi-database Odoo environments.
- Analyze customer needs and propose suitable solutions using Odoo.
- Perform data migration and implementation of Odoo.
- Design, build, and maintain high-performance Python code.
- Integrate software into the company’s ERP system and maintain technical documentation.
- Assist the technical support team in providing 3rd-level support.
- Analyze, diagnose, and resolve application errors.
- Optimize application performance and address bugs and bottlenecks.
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Odoo (Customization, Development, and Integration).
- Comfortable using Odoo Studio.
- Proficiency in Python programming.
- Design, development, and testing of Odoo modules.
- Experience in customizing and maintaining existing Odoo ERP modules.
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of API integrations.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical thinking.
- Proactive problem-solving approach.
- Strong programming and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with software engineering best practices.
- Intermediate level of English is enough.
- 100% remote.
- Flexible hours.
- Holidays per country of residence.
- Stock options (i.e. equity) in a fast-growth startup with tremendous upside.
- Flexible PTO.
- Fun, high-energy startup environment.
$40,000 ~ $54,000 USD/Year