Go, React.js, Next.js
About the company
The company is reimagining financial services through lending. They are launching two areas: Payments and Capital, and are building out our founding team ahead of launch.
Both products democratize access to capital and provide fully customizable, flexible solutions to early and late-stage venture-backed businesses.
They seek to partner with companies over the long term and are looking for hungry, excited, determined, and humble partners who are aligned with our team.
About the position
e are looking for a fullstack software engineer who can build scalable and user-friendly web applications using Go, Next.js and React. This person needs to be a senior or specialist.
This role is best for someone who has experience working with companies at the earliest stages and is energized by becoming a huge contributor to a broader team.
As a fullstack software engineer at Alternative, you will be responsible for:
- Developing front-end features using Next.js and React
- Writing back-end services and APIs using Go
- Integrating with third-party payment providers and APIs
- Collaborating with other engineers, designers and product managers
- Testing, debugging and optimizing your code for performance and security
- Following best practices and code standards
- 3+ years of professional experience as a fullstack software engineer
- Proficiency in Go, Next.js and React
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Experience with RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and tools (Jira, Scrum, etc.)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with payments or fintech domain
- Experience with AWS cloud services (EC2, S3, Lambda, etc.)
- Experience with TypeScript or other typed languages
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
Check out their core values:
- Transparency & Honesty: We operate with transparency to our customers, investors, and other partners, every step of the way.
- Dependability: We are dependable. We do what we say we are going to do and we do not cut corners.
- Partnership: We are partners to our customers, investors, and each other, and work together to solve exciting massive problems.
- Revolutionary & Boldness: We are revolutionary & bold. We break down barriers and walls to build our own walls in a stronger, safer, and simpler manner.
- Diversity & Inclusion: We work together with people of all backgrounds and seek different viewpoints to generate stronger partnerships and create a stronger, more inclusive company and world.
They also offer different benefits, check it out:
- Competitive Compensation: We want you to feel like an owner, which should be reflected in your salary and equity
- Remote-first Company: We do our best work when we’re balanced, so every employee gets flexible vacation and working hours
- Top Tier Benefits: Everyone gets access to great Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Mission-first Colleagues: We value a culture of authenticity, humility, and excellence. We want you to leave your thumbprint on our company
60000 – 120000 USD / year