This is an ambitious company aiming to create one of the largest B2B marketplaces ever seen. Our primary focus is on industrial recycling, but we have bigger plans to revolutionize how small and growing industrial businesses in America finance their expansion and acquire and maintain complex equipment. By leveraging the power of technology, we are bridging the gap between traditional industrial businesses and the digital world.
What sets us apart is our commitment to providing comprehensive solutions. Unlike traditional dealerships, we source equipment from manufacturers around the world, offering our customers a wide selection beyond their local options. Additionally, we collaborate with over 50 finance providers to ensure our customers get the best possible rates. We are dedicated to delivering excellent service. With a strong emphasis on honesty and hard work, we are builders, shakers, and changemakers ready to make a lasting impact on the industrial landscape.
Join us at Machinery Partner, an American company founded by small business owners, builders, and engineers, and be part of our journey to transform how equipment is sourced, financed, and serviced for the benefit of small businesses across the nation!
About the Opportunity
This position entails customizing, configuring server environments, analyzing customer needs, and proposing suitable solutions using Odoo. Additionally, the role involves data migration, integration with the company’s ERP system, code maintenance, bug fixing, and optimization of application performance.
To excel in this role, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, third-party libraries, and the use of no-code. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and creating value for users.
Join our dynamic product team and be part of our mission to revolutionize the industrial equipment industry. If you thrive in a collaborative and innovative startup environment and are motivated to drive meaningful change, we invite you to apply and contribute your skills and ideas to our growing company.
- Design, develop, and test an e-commerce platform and new features.
- Analyze customer needs and propose suitable solutions.
- Analyze, diagnose, and resolve application errors.
- Optimize application performance and address bugs and bottlenecks.
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Acquiring Customers through development of a best in class digital buying experience that creates trust with the customer.
- Financing Solutions to automate workflows and derive risk models in order to offer the best financial product for each customer.
- Service and Support aided by building a talent network for independent mechanics to support our customers and spare parts sourcing solutions.
- Operations Optimization by automating processes with workflows that drive efficiency in running our business.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Full stack developer (full-cycle).
- Experience with API integrations.
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g. Typescript).
- Knowledge of multiple back-end technologies (e.g. Next.js, Vercel).
- Experience with no code solutions like (e.g. Airtable, Webflow, Stacker, Adalo, Notion).
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical thinking.
- Proactive problem-solving approach.
- Strong programming and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with software engineering best practices.
- Advanced level of English proficiency.
- 100% remote.
- Flexible hours.
- Holidays per country of residence.
- Stock options (i.e. equity) in a fast-growth startup with tremendous upside.
- Flexible PTO.
- Fun, high-energy startup environment.
$40,000 ~ $45,000 USD/Year