Business Analysis, QA, Testing
Who Are They Looking For
They are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between their information technology capacity and business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing, and deployment tasks of their software product’s features.
- Define business analysis requirements.
- Perform quality assurance.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements.
- Help design, document, and maintain our applications.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team.
- Communicate key insights and findings to the product team.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, and deliver better value to the customer.
- Previous experience in Business/Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance.
- Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.