Golang, AWS, PostgreSQL
About the company
The company is reimagining financial services through lending. They are launching two areas: Payments and Capital, and are building out our founding team ahead of launch.
Both products democratize access to capital and provide fully customizable, flexible solutions to early and late-stage venture-backed businesses.
They seek to partner with companies over the long term and are looking for hungry, excited, determined, and humble partners who are aligned with our team.
Check out their core values:
- Transparency & Honesty: We operate with transparency to our customers, investors, and other partners, every step of the way.
- Dependability: We are dependable. We do what we say we are going to do and we do not cut corners.
- Partnership: We are partners to our customers, investors, and each other, and work together to solve exciting massive problems.
- Revolutionary & Boldness: We are revolutionary & bold. We break down barriers and walls to build our own walls in a stronger, safer, and simpler manner.
- Diversity & Inclusion: We work together with people of all backgrounds and seek different viewpoints to generate stronger partnerships and create a stronger, more inclusive company and world.
They also offer different benefits, check it out:
- Competitive Compensation: We want you to feel like an owner, which should be reflected in your salary and equity
- Remote-first Company: We do our best work when we’re balanced, so every employee gets flexible vacation and working hours
- Top Tier Benefits: Everyone gets access to great Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Mission-first Colleagues: We value a culture of authenticity, humility, and excellence. We want you to leave your thumbprint on our company
About the position
We are looking for an incredible software engineer to work alongside our existing senior engineering team. We are a product-led company and our technology team is absolutely critical to success.
This role is best for someone who has experience working with companies at the earliest stages and is energized by becoming a huge contributor to a broader team.
What you’ll own:
- Build revolutionary customer-facing products
- You’ll work closely with the Product Manager and the VP of Engineering to build customer-facing products, internal dashboards, tools, and whatever else you think is promising.
- You’ll get to help, design, and build our core long-term systems and build a business.
- As an early team member, you’ll get a chance to build our engineering culture and design the architecture for our web product.
What you’ll bring:
- You have 3+ years of experience developing microservices with a strongly typed language and would like to work with Go.
- You know how to structure your code correctly, isolating the business logic from the rest of the application.
- You know how to test your application, making sure you can push changes to production anytime without breaking anything.
- You have a good understanding of system architecture, messaging queues, and different databases.
- You have a good sense of engineering fundamentals and are passionate about building high-quality software. We believe people should love doing the work they do.
- You are experienced with building web applications and keeping up with the latest and greatest in the space. We want you to help us be at the cutting edge of the modern web.
- You can collaborate with non-engineering stakeholders to unblock yourself and make sure you’re building the right thing.
- You have a keen sense for subtle details and help us build great products that are a joy to use.
- You are stoked about fintech and revolutionizing a super-duper antiquated industry.
Understand their different seniority levels:
- 6+ years of experience with software development;
- Solid experience with Go, AWS and Postgres
- Someone who likes to stay up-to-date to the newest in tech
- Stay active in different projects
- Someone that is looking for an exciting new challenge
- 💰 Salary range: $9k – $10k USD/month
- 3+ years of experience with software development
- Good experience with Go and strong experience with other backend technologies such as Python, Node.js, etc.
- You don’t need a lot of different projects but are interested in participating in a new one in the financial area
- Experience with fintech is a huge plus
- 💰 Salary range: $6k – $8k USD/month