This company is a community-based, social livestreaming app for finding like-minded friends and partners. Through the power of livestreaming technology, users are able to form real-time connections with members of their own communities. By offering a subscription dating service as well as a livestreaming platform, they make it easy for users to flirt, chat, and date in real-time — all within the same app!
Since founding, we’ve always lived by our four core values:
- We put our users first,
- We are diverse,
- We are adaptive, and
- We have the can-do spirit.
We are a team of innovative, and friendly individuals who are redefining the rules of connection. We believe that our dedication to livestreaming and online dating technologies will bring highly efficient and safer connections to many minority communities all over the world. We are currently looking for a strong Infrastructure Engineer to join our growing team and share in our enthusiasm for taking on today’s toughest challenges in livestreaming.
How a great candidate looks like:
- Experienced Android Engineer, ideally a contributor of one of the Android Apps available on Play Store;
- Comfortable with and capable of leading the Android team in the future;
- Experienced in Kotlin;
- Passionate about coding, and continuous learning;
- Collaborative, and excited to be a key player on the team;
What you will do
We are looking for an Android Developer to join our team and help drive the future of our business. You will be working with highly motivated and extremely talented engineers with quality, performance, and scale in mind. Our core belief is that the customers are our number one priority so we work hard to deliver value back to them with everything we do. We believe strongly in team ownership of systems, which includes defining the vision of the services to prioritization of projects.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code;
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application across a vast array of Android devices;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science;
- 2+ years of relevant software development experience;
- Deep technical background coding in Kotlin;
- Experience with software engineering practices (e.g., unit testing, code reviews, design documentation);
- Experience working closely across a variety of teams including product management, designers, and backend engineers;
- Ability to clearly communicate to technical and non-technical audiences;
- A dedicated and enthusiastic approach to solving problems;
- Passionate about what you do and care deeply about the things you build;