Next.js, React.js, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3
About the position
We are looking for a Next.js and React.js Senior Frontend Software Engineer who can build fast and user-friendly web applications using the latest technologies.
This person needs to be senior, responsible for important tasks, have taken critical decisions on previous projects, and perhaps move on to a leadership position in the near future.
This role is best for someone who has experience working with financial companies at the earliest stages and is energized by becoming a huge contributor to a broader team.
As a Next.js React Senior Frontend Software Engineer, you will:
- Design, develop and test responsive web pages using Next.js, React.js, and other web technologies
- Implement user interface components and interactions using React.js hooks, custom hooks, and context API
- Optimize web performance using Next.js features, such as server-side rendering, static generation, and image optimization
- Collaborate with backend developers, product managers, and designers to deliver features that meet user needs
- Troubleshoot and debug issues across the entire stack
- Contribute to code reviews, documentation, and testing
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 4+ years of experience as a frontend developer
- Relevant work experience with Next.js and React.js
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass or Less) or CSS-in-JS libraries (Styled Components or Emotion)
- Experience with state management libraries (Redux or MobX) or GraphQL clients (Apollo or Relay)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Experience with testing tools (Jest, Enzyme, Cypress etc.)
- Experience with web accessibility standards and best practices
- Passion for payments and fintech
About the company
The company is reimagining financial services through lending. They are launching two areas: Payments and Capital, and are building out our founding team ahead of launch.
Both products democratize access to capital and provide fully customizable, flexible solutions to early and late-stage venture-backed businesses.
They seek to partner with companies over the long term and are looking for hungry, excited, determined, and humble partners who are aligned with our team.
Check out their core values:
- Transparency & Honesty: We operate with transparency to our customers, investors, and other partners, every step of the way.
- Dependability: We are dependable. We do what we say we are going to do and we do not cut corners.
- Partnership: We are partners to our customers, investors, and each other, and work together to solve exciting massive problems.
- Revolutionary & Boldness: We are revolutionary & bold. We break down barriers and walls to build our own walls in a stronger, safer, and simpler manner.
- Diversity & Inclusion: We work together with people of all backgrounds and seek different viewpoints to generate stronger partnerships and create a stronger, more inclusive company and world.
They also offer different benefits, check it out:
- Competitive Compensation: We want you to feel like an owner, which should be reflected in your salary and equity
- Remote-first Company: We do our best work when we’re balanced, so every employee gets flexible vacation and working hours
- Top Tier Benefits: Everyone gets access to great Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Mission-first Colleagues: We value a culture of authenticity, humility, and excellence. We want you to leave your thumbprint on our company
60000 – 120000 USD / year